Resources for Building Burial Grounds
We are dedicated to providing existing and prospective conservation burial grounds and land trusts with accurate, reliable information. We are in the process of developing original content that explains in clear terms the essentials necessary to successful projects. Check this space for additions as they become available. And let us know what you are looking for so we can help.
- conservation best practices as they apply to burial
- sample conservation easement language
- sample botanical surveys (coming soon)
- sample resource inventories (coming soon)
- sample integrative pest management plans (coming soon)
- sample forms and waivers (coming soon)
- green cemetery maintenance (coming soon)
- cemetery management (coming soon)
- legal requirements by state (coming soon)
- partnership opportunity cultivation (coming soon)
- endowment care planning (coming soon)
And into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul."
— John Muir